post May 12 2011, 06:14 PM
Post #21

screenplay!

Group: Validating
Member No.: 38

why was batman being such a pussy?

--------------------
QUOTE (The Virgin Mary @ Aug 29 2010, 10:43 PM) [snapback]367127[/snapback]
Also, while European women aren't usually fat, most smoke, which is a huge turnoff for me personally. But really, what the fuck...it's just a one night stand anyways, so who cares at that point.

FORE SCIENCE !!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tigershark
post May 13 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,594

judo slapchop has never failed me before.

--------------------
QUOTE (tigershark @ Sep 3 2008, 02:18 AM) *
I DON'T SMOKE
I DON'T DRINK
I DON'T FUCK
AT LEAST I CAN FUCKING THINK

+Quote Post
tigershark
post May 20 2011, 10:40 AM
Post #23

viva las vegas: 6/6-6/9 @ imperial palace.
$65 flight each way, $27 a night hotel. hooters was only $18 a night, but that extra $9 a night scored me a "luv tub" right next to the bed and a mirror on the ceiling above the bed.

see you all there. if i actually do see any of you there by some weird chance, i'll buy you a $5 shot of patron from halo bar in the planet hollywood mall. that's the going shot for running into people in vegas.

--------------------
I DON'T SMOKE
I DON'T DRINK
I DON'T FUCK

+Quote Post
iammatt
post May 20 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 1,142

How is the flight so cheap?

+Quote Post
tigershark
post May 20 2011, 12:54 PM
Post #25

i always fly southwest (southwest.com) and they're super cheap. cheapair.com is pretty good too. a good pointer is to look up the cheapest flight on cheapair, then go to the website of whichever airline was the cheapest on cheapair and book the flight there.

--------------------
I DON'T SMOKE
I DON'T DRINK
I DON'T FUCK

+Quote Post
sonofaresiii
post May 20 2011, 08:58 PM
Post #26

screenplay!

Group: Validating
Member No.: 38

QUOTE (iammatt @ May 20 2011, 01:50 PM) *
How is the flight so cheap?

Because Southwest skips all those pesky and expensive "equipment inspections," passing the savings right on to you, the customer!

--------------------
QUOTE (The Virgin Mary @ Aug 29 2010, 10:43 PM) [snapback]367127[/snapback]
Also, while European women aren't usually fat, most smoke, which is a huge turnoff for me personally. But really, what the fuck...it's just a one night stand anyways, so who cares at that point.

FORE SCIENCE !!

+Quote Post
tigershark
post May 24 2011, 05:43 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (sonofaresiii @ May 20 2011, 07:58 PM) *
Because Southwest skips all those pesky and expensive "equipment inspections," passing the savings right on to you, the customer!

lol.. missed this post, but it's true. the tops of southwest planes have blown off mid-flight on various occasions. only one casualty from it though, and it was a flight attendant. if you pay a low price, take a leak before the flight and be ready to keep your seatbelt buckled at all times. flight attendants obviously can't do the same, so that issue still needs to be addressed.

--------------------
I DON'T SMOKE
I DON'T DRINK
I DON'T FUCK

+Quote Post
tigershark
post Oct 19 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #28

viva las vegas 1/8-1/12

big story about me searching for cheap vacations during one of the busiest weeks in vegas:

so stoked. got my ces pass all good to go and i'm planning to not sleep through it this year. hotels are expensive as shit because of all the conventions that are going on at the time. to give some perspective, hooters is normally $15-20 a night on weekdays and at most $60 on weekends, and it was like $150 a night during ces week. the cheapest hotel i could find was excalibur on hotels.com for like $90 a night, so i'm like, "oh shit, i'm gonna get railed just to sleep in a hotel that i've been to before" (cuz i'm trying to stay at all the strip hotels). so my best deal ended up being like $150 for flight and $360 for hotel, for a grand total of $510. i was ready to book dat bs, but decided to check in with my homie who scored me three nights in a legit ass 5 star suite last year in the planet hollywood towers for $250 last year to see if he had any suggestions.

homie suggested that i check out this "airline," allegiant, that flies out of colorado springs (about an hour and a half from me, whereas dia is 40 minutes or so). checked them out and they have some craaaazy deals on vacation packages. for $275 a person i got four nights at ballys, a legit hotel on the strip that's been on my top three places to stay at for few years now, AND roundtrip tickets. the total price is $550 for two people in a good hotel, whereas it would've been $660 for two people in a shithole if i flew out of dia and booked my hotel separate. out of curiosity, i checked how much it would be to book a southwest vacation out of dia for four nights and it totaled to like $1300. i'm saving $750 by driving an extra hour to a different airport. worth it.

no, seriously, if allegiant doesn't even fly out of your state and you wanted to go vegas during ces week, it'd probably be cheaper to book a flight and a vacation package through allegiant and just not use the flight aspect of it. i don't get how that's possible.

also, i'm going to give the $20 trick a go this time while i'm out there. i've never had the balls to bribe the checkin desk, but after doing a lot of reading, i've learned that it really isn't a bribe and that it is in fact a tip. those who haven't heard of the $20 trick, it goes like this: when the checkin person asks for your id and credit card, sandwich a $20 bill between the two and ask if any complimentary upgrades are available and they'll usually hook you up with a room upgrade. hit-miss ratios of various vegas hotels: http://www.thetwentydollartrick.com/Hotels/ (see how my hotel is batting 88/93?)

just had to get some of this stokedness out of my system.

--------------------
I DON'T SMOKE
I DON'T DRINK
I DON'T FUCK

+Quote Post
Nocley
post Oct 19 2011, 05:45 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 10,750

Ugh, I want to go to Vegas now. Maybe after I graduate and have a job.

--------------------
QUOTE (tobias19 @ Sep 19 2010, 01:09 AM) *
you are the worst. evey timw you say something, a little bit of ghandi dies. tha's the worst thing thatr could happen to todays's society. today we wneed more ghandi because he was qa ahuge fan of peace! and whne you say shit, I think i'm going to die. thanks you.

+Quote Post
p3tari
post Oct 20 2011, 03:08 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 1,070

hooters hotel is the way to go

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post May 19 2018, 06:25 PM
Post #31

Terrible. Just terrible.

Member No.: 9,850

Bump

--------------------

+Quote Post
Logan
post May 19 2018, 11:33 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 163

Moral of the story, everyone come join me in las vegas. It's nice out here. I have a cute dog.

--------------------

+Quote Post
?Rorshach?
post May 20 2018, 11:12 AM
Post #33

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 693

omw

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2018 - 11:42 PM