IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
i need helpp
petertohen
post Jan 12 2018, 04:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,948

i want to get my sister a book for christmas, but i'm not entirely sure what to get her. she has always been a girly girl who has been into sports, but she has never really gotten into reading (the problem being that she never finds books to read for leisure). she just completed her first semester at college and it has affected her exponentially, she is growing into an intellect (slowly).

i know she digs fantasy. her favorite class this semester was Western Humanities and it probably influenced her the most. so i guess tales of morality would be cool. i want to lean towards classic novels rather than contemporary stuff.

she went and saw the hobbit, and she loved the movie. i'm not sure if she'd dig reading a book of a movie that she has seen already.

i was kind of floating towards Alice in Wonderland. i don't want it to be a hard read, but i also don't want it to be boring. my goal here is to invite my sister into the world of literature, so i wanna get the right book.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Jones
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post Jan 12 2018, 04:42 AM
Post #2

Terrible. Just terrible.

Member No.: 9,850

Wrong Casey Jones.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sonofaresiii
post Jan 12 2018, 10:25 AM
Post #3

screenplay!

Member No.: 38

best casey jones

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Jones_(..._Ninja_Turtles)

--------------------
QUOTE (The Virgin Mary @ Aug 29 2010, 10:43 PM) [snapback]367127[/snapback]
Also, while European women aren't usually fat, most smoke, which is a huge turnoff for me personally. But really, what the fuck...it's just a one night stand anyways, so who cares at that point.

FORE SCIENCE !!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2018 - 02:46 PM