Total Votes: 33
Guests cannot vote 
SkankinLibrarian
post Apr 2 2013, 11:10 PM
Post #1

Terrible. Just terrible.

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,850

So my old boss got fired a week ago and is now at a new bar. he just offered me a job with him its for 100 bucks a night and 11 - 4 (5) on saturdays.

the current bar i have been working at for about 2 month now. the pay 10 an hour plus a tip out usually around 70-90 bucks a night. BUT it starts at midnight and goes just as late as the new place. Now im currently really happy with this bar and im pretty sure one of the bartenders likes me and she is cute as a button. Also i sometimes get weekday shifts which are cush as fuck and i get paid 60-85 bucks to sit on my ass and play darts. finally the guy who currently doing ID's also got offered a job at this new place, and if he leaves, i get to be the guy outside doing IDs which is what i want to do... and with the new place i would be stuck inside more than likely.

Also i like my old boss as a person, but as a boss he sucked ass. he was always a lazy fuck and never did his share of the work, which is why he got fired.

This post has been edited by SkankinLibrarian: Apr 2 2013, 11:14 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
monkeyman
post Apr 2 2013, 11:20 PM
Post #2

IT'S GON' RAIN

Member No.: 520

what did your boss get fired for? If he's unreliable or likely to get fired again I wouldn't follow him.

--------------------
QUOTE (JOE RULES @ Feb 3 2008, 11:02 PM) *
Some of you straight edge assholes need to chill the fuck out and smoke a joint.

JOE RULES !!

+Quote Post
davey1212k
post Apr 2 2013, 11:24 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 282

it sounds like the 10 extra bucks more per night isn't worth the good job you have now. also, could a good night at your current bar result in a good tip out and give you more than 100 bucks, even like once a month?

or if i was trying to respond as you: fuck the bartender, then go get more money at the new bar.

--------------------

+Quote Post
HighonFez
post Apr 3 2013, 12:10 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 612

I think Skachilles has spoken.

--------------------

Hep, Hep.

+Quote Post
hotsoup
post Apr 3 2013, 12:11 AM
Post #5

I am definitely a madman with a box.

Member No.: 4,836

Yeah, sounds like the current situation is best.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post Apr 3 2013, 02:33 AM
Post #6

Terrible. Just terrible.

Okay so this is pretty obvious I should stsy , but I could use a second opinion on the cute bartender. She is cool her only flaws are that she is at least 30 and she smokes. But I'm getting mixed signals from her.

A few weeks ago. (We never really talked before this day)
Me and another door guy are admiring this tiny girl and I make a joke about i like them cause it means i can roll over in the middle of the night and crush tiny girls. She laughed, but said she wouldn't want to have to worry about that. She isn't tiny but she is a stick. Later that night I'm making colorful comments, you know my usual schtick, and she says while laughing that i am very inappropriate.

Two weeks ago.
After work, Me and another bartender are comparing taste in music and play songs on our phone. During it she ask for my glasses and wears them for a bit to see how blind i am. Then after a few more songs she takes my phone shuts it off and says I've lost my phone privileges. She also then gives me her drink and tells me to finish it.

Last weekend.
Friday: so after work this drunk guy, who is about my size, lost his keys and thinks they are in the bar, they're not. Do me and my boss ( this tiny kid who is 5 5 150) go outside to tell him to fuck off. The drunk guy gets pissed and shoves my boss. So I take him down and choke him out. During this my glasses fall off and break. (Simple krazy glue fix). After the cops show up we go back inside where the barbacks finish up telling her the story of the fight. My boss says " Yeah, Chuck only took him down cause he shoved me" To whichever she awwww'd like you would when a kitten does something cute.
Saturday: so we are talking cause its really slow and she is laughing at all my bad jokes ( the same ones I make here more or less) but i was on that night. During work she comes back from her smoke break freaking out cause there was a huge brawl outside and she ask me to go outside and check it out. It was over so I come back inside and she seems normal. We were slow that night so I was flirting with the chicks that would come up and talk to me. I spent a long time chatting up this one chick who is hotter than the cute bartender. When we close she comes up and asks me if the hot chick( not her words) gave me her number. She didnt. She then ask if I gave out my digits( I didn't she was a tease). She then said "good... once you give out your number you can't get them back." Then after work a few of us are playing Fun Run when she grabs my phone out of my hands and then ask me to teach her how to play. We then sit hip to hip on a bench and I show her how to play. Later me and one of the bar backs are playing darts. I'm trying to distract him by dancing (poorly) and I can see her across the room cracking up laughing. While we were leaving she went out of her way to hug me and she made a comment on my dancing. From what I remember she didn't hug anybody else, but I wasn't really paying attention.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Freeze Time
post Apr 3 2013, 02:39 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 649

Ask yourself. What would Klonny do?

--------------------
I love Life and I Love SKA. That's why I live to Skank!!!

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post Apr 3 2013, 02:43 AM
Post #8

Terrible. Just terrible.

QUOTE (Freeze Time @ Apr 3 2013, 02:39 AM) *
Ask yourself. What would Klonny do?

Puss out and wait until it is too late to make a move.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hotsoup
post Apr 3 2013, 03:30 AM
Post #9

I am definitely a madman with a box.

Member No.: 4,836

That's a lot of words for a simple answer: ask her to go get coffee.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Freeze Time
post Apr 3 2013, 04:12 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 649

QUOTE (hotsoup @ Apr 3 2013, 07:30 PM) *
That's a lot of words for a simple answer: Put a streetlight sticker on her car then tell her it's amazing you both love streetlight and ask her to go get coffee.

--------------------
I love Life and I Love SKA. That's why I live to Skank!!!

+Quote Post
Boner City
post Apr 3 2013, 08:47 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 10,613

Take her down, down, down to some café.

--------------------
QUOTE (BroRapingBonerCity @ May 1 2011, 11:01 PM) *
Boner City for life.

Get some Spoke Too Soon down ya!

+Quote Post
HighonFez
post Apr 3 2013, 09:50 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 612

QUOTE (Boner City @ Apr 3 2013, 08:47 AM) *
Take her down, down, down to some café.

This is the winner.

But yeah. There seems to be something there.

--------------------

Hep, Hep.

+Quote Post
customconcern05
post Apr 3 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #13

I had a title once

Member No.: 665

i didnt read anything but i voted for the old one cause i hate change

--------------------
talkin shit about a pretty sunset

+Quote Post
?Rorshach?
post Apr 3 2013, 10:16 AM
Post #14

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 693

dont ask her to coffee. shes 30, youre what? 23? 24?

i dont imagine you want to date her, you just want to bone her. her trashed after work and try to kiss her. if she doesnt go for it, laugh a lot and talk about how stupid and wasted you are. hang out and dont bail for another hour of small talk, then the next day act like it never happened.

if she does go for it, put your penis in her and then pull it in and out until you ejaculate. then proceed as previously directed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post Apr 3 2013, 10:42 AM
Post #15

Terrible. Just terrible.

no, i kind of like to date her. her age is one of the reasons why i haven't pulled the trigger on asking her out yet though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
?Rorshach?
post Apr 3 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #16

i personally dont think i could/would ever date a 30 year old bartender, but thats just me.

if thats what gets your dick hard, ask her to get coffee/breakfast dude. breakfast dates are fun/different/casual and would probably give you the opportunity to see her in a completely different light than you do at work.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post Apr 3 2013, 11:40 AM
Post #17

Terrible. Just terrible.

you are right, i should hold out for that 18 year old french supermodel....

--------------------

+Quote Post
?Rorshach?
post Apr 3 2013, 11:57 AM
Post #18

i was thinking more like "someone your own age with an age appropriate occupation"...but yours sounds way better.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Injun
post Apr 3 2013, 01:21 PM
Post #19

boner mcgee

Member No.: 139

Fuck it, go work for your old boss, go have a different experience.

--------------------
QUOTE (SkankinLibrarian @ May 29 2009, 01:49 PM) *
i dont have a facebook
facebook is for faggots

+Quote Post
sonofaresiii
post Apr 3 2013, 01:50 PM
Post #20

screenplay!

Member No.: 38

QUOTE (?Rorshach? @ Apr 3 2013, 12:20 PM) *
i personally dont think i could/would ever date a 30 year old bartender, but thats just me.

if thats what gets your dick hard, ask her to get coffee/breakfast dude. breakfast dates are fun/different/casual and would probably give you the opportunity to see her in a completely different light than you do at work.

for what it's worth, i'm gonna say the opposite of dylan here. of course it all depends on the girl and what your goals really are, but i don't think you go wrong by making your intentions known. i mean don't go up to her and say "DTF?" but making the "date" too obscure/ambiguous, like maybe it's a date maybe it's just friends hanging out, just compounds the problem and makes it harder to cross that line. by all means hang out with her first to get to know her better, hang out in a group after work or whatever, but when you're ready to ask her on a date, ask her on a date.

i mean if she's interested in you she'll go on a date (plus you won't be wondering the whole time if she likes you-- she said yes to the date), if she's not she'll say no and you'll save yourself some time and embarrassment later.

--------------------
QUOTE (The Virgin Mary @ Aug 29 2010, 10:43 PM) [snapback]367127[/snapback]
Also, while European women aren't usually fat, most smoke, which is a huge turnoff for me personally. But really, what the fuck...it's just a one night stand anyways, so who cares at that point.

FORE SCIENCE !!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1  2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2018 - 02:15 PM