IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How Do I Vegas?, locals/fans/showgirls lend me your ears
?Rorshach?
post May 17 2018, 08:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 693

My wife's friend lives out in Vegas, and she's asked us to be the godparents to her daughter. We're pretty stoked, and looking forward to going out there for the baptism.

That said, they asked us at like...literally the worst time. We already had a whole vacation booked (that kind of rocked our savings), and now we're supposed to be going out there right as I finish up my job, and 2 1/2 months before I start my next one.

It's cool, we can make it work; we're just a little broke.

Long story short, I'm looking for cool places to stay and cool shit to do, on the cheap. I've never been there, so I'm stoked to really experience Vegas, I just want to see the super good shit, and not to waste my time at garbage/trashy shit.

tl;dr : how do I book a cool Vegas vacation on the cheap?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post May 17 2018, 08:53 AM
Post #2

Terrible. Just terrible.

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,850

Try to book a hotel that's away from the strip. They tend to be cheaper, but use the interwebs to shop around. Do a buffet for brunch and gorge yourself. Breakfast/lunch buffets are usually cheaper than the dinner and by combining the two meals you'll cut out some expenses. Also there is a high chance you won't be all that hungry for dinner.

Also see if you can contact tigershark, he use to do Vegas all the time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Logan
post May 17 2018, 12:48 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 163

Hiking is cheap and beautiful, but I think your time frame will make being outside kinda difficult.

Stay at off the strip locations. Watch out for resort fees and research before booking. Aliante and Serene have cheap fees.

Also, if you and your wife want to see a Cirque Show for free, hit me up. Only two tickets at a time, so i couldn't get you and your friends, but yeah.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2018 - 08:11 PM