bruticus
post Jun 30 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,146

saetia is the best screamo band

--------------------
QUOTE (Klonny @ Jun 26 2010, 01:03 PM) *
Shut the fuck you, you little pussy bitch. S1ckd00d is the most hardcore motherfucker in the board-Fuck that, in northern goddamn Florida. This nigger can sport a fucking white guy fro and jump on stage playing the lamest instrument in the band and still come out a hardass, because that's his way of saying he doesn't give a fuck. This guy is so goddamn hardcore you can tell from his fucking usernames: S1ckd00d. Fuckin' doesn't even need vowels, because what does this look like, Shakespeare? Shit, that was nothing but crossdressing and gay frolicking. Bruticus, man, just from the name you can tell its what defines him: Brutal. Who the fuck is going to buy $160 dollar jeans? S1ckd00d. Because that shit is nothing to him. You might think "oh man, $160 jeans, that's like half my rent!" but this s1ck motherfucker JUST DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT. This bitch gets money, this bitch gets chicks, $160 is a drop in the motherfucking bucket to him. Who else will tell it like it is? Motherfucking s1ckd00d. You can count on this asskicker for anything. Who will tell you that there's nothing worse than a girl that is a liar? S1ckd00d. And you know what else? There isn't a single motherfucker on this planet that can outhardcore s1ckd00d. Bruce Li? Bitch. Schwarzenegger? Pussy. Chuck Norris? More like Chump Norris. There's nobody who can fuck with s1ckd00d. And make sure a pussy loser motherfucker like you never forgets that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crow Evermore
post Jun 30 2010, 11:23 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 1,244

QUOTE (bruticus @ Jun 30 2010, 11:43 AM) *
saetia is the best screamo band

They're good, but no

--------------------

~*put this in ur signature if you believe in Jesus CHrist as the One and Only Savior*~

+Quote Post
Jesseeme
post Jun 30 2010, 11:28 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 1,702

Progress is probably my favorite RX Bandits album.
Bones, I think I read you haven't listened to them, you should or else you are stupid. And you don't wanna be stupid do you?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Boner City
post Jun 30 2010, 11:33 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 10,613

C'mon, even I, Bone Buster, have listened to them.

--------------------
QUOTE (BroRapingBonerCity @ May 1 2011, 11:01 PM) *
Boner City for life.

Get some Spoke Too Soon down ya!

+Quote Post
Bones
post Jun 30 2010, 11:40 AM
Post #45

mayor of boner city

Member No.: 1,715

Yeah.......I still haven't.

Well, actually, back when it first came out, my brother bought The Resignation for 5$ at the store he worked at. When he sold a lot of his CDs because he needed money, we both promptly forgot about it. From what I remember, it was okay.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PARTY
post Jun 30 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #46

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (Crow Evermore @ Jun 30 2010, 10:23 AM) *
They're good, but no

Agreed. That title goes to Orchid.

--------------------

QUOTE (SkankinLibertarian @ Jun 6 2010, 08:36 AM) *
if they point of life is to reproduced, then why dont we just live on sex farms?

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 30 2010, 11:43 AM
Post #47

no resignation fucking owns, taking chase of the serpent is my jam!

--------------------
Shut the fuck you, you little pussy bitch. S1ckd00d is the most hardcore motherfucker in the board-Fuck that, in northern goddamn Florida. This nigger can sport a fucking white guy fro and jump on stage playing the lamest instrument in the band and still come out a hardass, because that's his way of saying he doesn't give a fuck. This guy is so goddamn hardcore you can tell from his fucking usernames: S1ckd00d. Fuckin' doesn't even need vowels, because what does this look like, Shakespeare? Shit, that was nothing but crossdressing and gay frolicking. Bruticus, man, just from the name you can tell its what defines him: Brutal. Who the fuck is going to buy $160 dollar jeans? S1ckd00d. Because that shit is nothing to him. You might think "oh man, $160 jeans, that's like half my rent!" but this s1ck motherfucker JUST DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT. This bitch gets money, this bitch gets chicks, $160 is a drop in the motherfucking bucket to him. Who else will tell it like it is? Motherfucking s1ckd00d. You can count on this asskicker for anything. Who will tell you that there's nothing worse than a girl that is a liar? S1ckd00d. And you know what else? There isn't a single motherfucker on this planet that can outhardcore s1ckd00d. Bruce Li? Bitch. Schwarzenegger? Pussy. Chuck Norris? More like Chump Norris. There's nobody who can fuck with s1ckd00d. And make sure a pussy loser motherfucker like you never forgets that.

+Quote Post
Crow Evermore
post Jun 30 2010, 11:49 AM
Post #48

Again, they're great, but there are better skramz bands out there

These are some of my favorites
CODE
Age Sixteen - Open Up Finders Please - http://www.mediafire.com/?mzyzltmk0ny
Don Martin Three - Discography - http://www.mediafire.com/?ol3wo2zooz5
Pianos Become The Teeth - Saltwater - http://www.mediafire.com/?dzz2zf01vzy

I'm gonna also up Orchid and Suffocate For Fuck Sake if you're interested

--------------------

~*put this in ur signature if you believe in Jesus CHrist as the One and Only Savior*~

+Quote Post
PARTY
post Jun 30 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #49

I take that back, Orchid is the best American skram band. Da´tro is the best period. They are incomprehensibly awesome. Fuck, they are even good enough to turn off Sleep's Holy Mountain and blast that shit.

--------------------

if they point of life is to reproduced, then why dont we just live on sex farms?

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 30 2010, 12:03 PM
Post #50

earth wind and fire really is awesome, i wish i was black sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PARTY
post Jun 30 2010, 12:04 PM
Post #51

I saw them in concert at Bay Fest. It was awesome as shit. Lots of old black people dancing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 30 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #52

thats what lifes about lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
RidingDownstream
post Jun 30 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 29

QUOTE (wherearemybones @ Jun 30 2010, 11:41 AM) *
Raein is fucking incredible. So is Astronautalis. You're going to listen to Pomegranate first, I hope?

yes. on both accounts

--------------------

+Quote Post
RidingDownstream
post Jun 30 2010, 08:42 PM
Post #54

Member No.: 29

QUOTE (PARTY @ Jun 30 2010, 12:56 PM) *
I take that back, Orchid is the best American skram band. Da´tro is the best period. They are incomprehensibly awesome. Fuck, they are even good enough to turn off Sleep's Holy Mountain and blast that shit.

Swing Kids and Suis la lune. Daitro isn't bad but I like others better.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PARTY
post Jun 30 2010, 09:02 PM
Post #55

QUOTE (RidingDownstream @ Jun 30 2010, 07:42 PM) *
Swing Kids and Suis la lune. Daitro isn't bad but I like others better.

Looked up Suis la lune and saw they were playing in Greenville tomorrow. Might go see them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crow Evermore
post Jun 30 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #56

QUOTE (PARTY @ Jun 30 2010, 10:02 PM) *
Looked up Suis la lune and saw they were playing in Greenville tomorrow. Might go see them.

Do it, they're awesome.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bones
post Jun 30 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #57

mayor of boner city

Member No.: 1,715

Okay, so when did the term skramz become acceptable? It sort of pisses me off. It was called screamo when it started, I'm going to continue calling it screamo. This new shit that claimed the term 'screamo' is completely dismissible.

Edit: I'm not trying to sound like an love handshake bastard. I just don't want to change the term that I've been using for years.

This post has been edited by wherearemybones: Jun 30 2010, 09:21 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
PARTY
post Jun 30 2010, 09:27 PM
Post #58

I just use the term skramz around people who understand the difference between bands like Saetia, Orchid, Suis la lune, etc. and dumb bands like Norma Jean, From First to Last, Senses Fail, etc. I don't like to use the word screamo anymore because people think of any band with screaming is screamo. Plus screamo is a dumb term to begin with.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crow Evermore
post Jun 30 2010, 09:28 PM
Post #59

QUOTE (PARTY @ Jun 30 2010, 10:27 PM) *
I just use the term skramz around people who understand the difference between bands like Saetia, Orchid, Suis la lune, etc. and dumb bands like Norma Jean, From First to Last, Senses Fail, etc. I don't like to use the word screamo anymore because people think of any band with screaming is screamo. Plus screamo is a dumb term to begin with.

Yeah this is basically me too, but I usually use the term screamo.

well, the term screamo doesn't really bother me much, it's just I started using skramz kind of on accident because people get really confused when I tell them I like screamo.

This post has been edited by Crow Evermore: Jun 30 2010, 09:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
hotsoup
post Jun 30 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #60

I am definitely a madman with a box.

Member No.: 4,836

Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life.

--------------------

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  < 1 2 3  4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 08:13 AM