IPB
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
PLAAAAACE YA BETS!, rhymes with tit toast
WHICH ONE WILL EXIST 1ST?
Which instance of creativity will manifest its corporeal form in our plane of existence with the most portency towards expediency?
Winds of Winter (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah [ 2 ] ** [16.67%]
The Great Kalnockers Goes to Bat with his Trusty Streetlamp [ 2 ] ** [16.67%]
George RR Martin has a Heart Attack and fucking dies [ 2 ] ** [16.67%]
The end of Donald Trump's presidency (pre-maturely or otherwise) [ 6 ] ** [50.00%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
ohnoes
post May 17 2017, 04:24 PM
Post #21

Failure, Complete and Utter.

Group: Members
Member No.: 711

i believe you were the one claiming to be clairvoyant mr spicer

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post May 17 2017, 07:41 PM
Post #22

Terrible. Just terrible.

Member No.: 9,850

Don't be fatuous, Jeffrey.

--------------------
SHUT UP AND SKANK

+Quote Post
ohnoes
post May 23 2017, 05:35 AM
Post #23

Failure, Complete and Utter.

Member No.: 711

After the most recent episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, I no longer feel as though Trump's impeachment is inevitable, never mind forthcoming.

Edit: i honestly hope he gets impeached, not assassinated though. I think his assassination would be one of the worst possible things to happen to the United States right now simply because of all the potential parties that would be blamed, particularly if it was some lone wolf. Republicans would blame Democrats, Democrats would blame Republican false flag, people would blame Russia and ISIS or half a dozen other fucking crazy dictatorships. The crazy part of America would bear down on their craziness, "THEM DEMOCRATS KILLED OUR POLITICAL SAVIOUR" and other horrible conspiracy theories. Fuck all that. Lets hope he grabs some woman's ass at a political event or something benign and limited in its harm, and not an illegal invasion of country or something like that too. Still don't see it happening though; the theory that he's falling into dementia seems to have the strongest likelihood to both be true and result in his resignation or impeachment.

edit: I also think the longer he's in power the more likely it is that eventually he'll do something seen as overwhelmingly positive (invade North Korea...) and this will cloud people's judgment.

This post has been edited by ohnoes: May 23 2017, 05:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2017 - 02:13 AM