7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Starcraft 2 Thread
iammatt
post May 23 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #81

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,142

well sweet. Maybe thats the problem i usually try to get everything built with the 8th or 9th

edit: Well shit it does work. Now I need to know some terran strategies haha

This post has been edited by iammattpleevee: May 24 2010, 12:59 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dumbducky
post May 25 2010, 10:02 PM
Post #82

Member No.: 11,112

Terran strat: MMM ball. Build Marines, Marauders, and Medivacs. Keep them lumped together and stim whenever you find enemies. If toss starts building colossus, get vikings. If they get void rays, just up the marines. If terran starts building banshees, get vikings. If siege tanks, get vikings. If opponent is zerg and they start to counter you with I don't know what, probably get vikings. Congrats, you are now as good as 90% of terran players.

+Quote Post
iammatt
post Jun 2 2010, 01:27 AM
Post #83

somone get on and play.

+Quote Post
NSBT
post Jun 2 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #84

nerdstrudel

Member No.: 989

Man I haven't played in so long, and I'm heading to bed. I promise we'll play before the 7th biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
iammatt
post Jun 2 2010, 02:22 AM
Post #85

ha. alright. i've gotten slightly better.

+Quote Post
iammatt
post Jun 6 2010, 12:47 AM
Post #86

what's with this waiting for files to close forever shit?

+Quote Post
NSBT
post Jun 6 2010, 02:05 AM
Post #87

nerdstrudel

not sure. But june 7th beta is over until release.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 6 2010, 08:26 AM
Post #88

Member No.: 1,146

i want to get this game but i don't want to be miserably getting owned by koreans all day, will this be the case with SC2?

--------------------
QUOTE (Klonny @ Jun 26 2010, 01:03 PM) *
Shut the fuck you, you little pussy bitch. S1ckd00d is the most hardcore motherfucker in the board-Fuck that, in northern goddamn Florida. This nigger can sport a fucking white guy fro and jump on stage playing the lamest instrument in the band and still come out a hardass, because that's his way of saying he doesn't give a fuck. This guy is so goddamn hardcore you can tell from his fucking usernames: S1ckd00d. Fuckin' doesn't even need vowels, because what does this look like, Shakespeare? Shit, that was nothing but crossdressing and gay frolicking. Bruticus, man, just from the name you can tell its what defines him: Brutal. Who the fuck is going to buy $160 dollar jeans? S1ckd00d. Because that shit is nothing to him. You might think "oh man, $160 jeans, that's like half my rent!" but this s1ck motherfucker JUST DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT. This bitch gets money, this bitch gets chicks, $160 is a drop in the motherfucking bucket to him. Who else will tell it like it is? Motherfucking s1ckd00d. You can count on this asskicker for anything. Who will tell you that there's nothing worse than a girl that is a liar? S1ckd00d. And you know what else? There isn't a single motherfucker on this planet that can outhardcore s1ckd00d. Bruce Li? Bitch. Schwarzenegger? Pussy. Chuck Norris? More like Chump Norris. There's nobody who can fuck with s1ckd00d. And make sure a pussy loser motherfucker like you never forgets that.

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post Jun 6 2010, 08:38 AM
Post #89

Terrible. Just terrible.

Member No.: 9,850

QUOTE (bruticus @ Jun 6 2010, 08:26 AM) *
i want to get this game but i don't want to be miserably getting owned by koreans all day, will this be the case with SC2?

only if you suck at life.

which judging by your tight pants you do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 6 2010, 08:48 AM
Post #90

if im correct, the point of life is too reproduce. with my tight pants i catch far much more pussy than your feeble, ignorant mind can wrap itself around. pretty sure im succeeding and you're just taking steps backward with each and every big mac your massive body consumes.

--------------------
Shut the fuck you, you little pussy bitch. S1ckd00d is the most hardcore motherfucker in the board-Fuck that, in northern goddamn Florida. This nigger can sport a fucking white guy fro and jump on stage playing the lamest instrument in the band and still come out a hardass, because that's his way of saying he doesn't give a fuck. This guy is so goddamn hardcore you can tell from his fucking usernames: S1ckd00d. Fuckin' doesn't even need vowels, because what does this look like, Shakespeare? Shit, that was nothing but crossdressing and gay frolicking. Bruticus, man, just from the name you can tell its what defines him: Brutal. Who the fuck is going to buy $160 dollar jeans? S1ckd00d. Because that shit is nothing to him. You might think "oh man, $160 jeans, that's like half my rent!" but this s1ck motherfucker JUST DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT. This bitch gets money, this bitch gets chicks, $160 is a drop in the motherfucking bucket to him. Who else will tell it like it is? Motherfucking s1ckd00d. You can count on this asskicker for anything. Who will tell you that there's nothing worse than a girl that is a liar? S1ckd00d. And you know what else? There isn't a single motherfucker on this planet that can outhardcore s1ckd00d. Bruce Li? Bitch. Schwarzenegger? Pussy. Chuck Norris? More like Chump Norris. There's nobody who can fuck with s1ckd00d. And make sure a pussy loser motherfucker like you never forgets that.

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post Jun 6 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #91

Terrible. Just terrible.

QUOTE (bruticus @ Jun 6 2010, 08:48 AM) *
if im correct, the point of life is too reproduce. with my tight pants i catch far much more pussy than your feeble, ignorant mind can wrap itself around. pretty sure im succeeding and you're just taking steps backward with each and every big mac your massive body consumes.

if they point of life is to reproduced, then why dont we just live on sex farms?

--------------------

+Quote Post
NSBT
post Jun 6 2010, 01:40 PM
Post #92

nerdstrudel

QUOTE (bruticus @ Jun 6 2010, 08:26 AM) *

Kinda but not really. You'll get matched up with people who are around yer skill level.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 6 2010, 06:59 PM
Post #93

QUOTE (SkankinLibertarian @ Jun 6 2010, 10:36 AM) *
if they point of life is to reproduced, then why dont we just live on sex farms?

because fat ugly people like you are the reason why we can't have nice things

--------------------

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post Jun 6 2010, 08:02 PM
Post #94

Terrible. Just terrible.

QUOTE (bruticus @ Jun 6 2010, 06:59 PM) *
because fat ugly people like you are the reason why we can't have nice things

retards like you are why we have a drinking age

--------------------

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 6 2010, 08:03 PM
Post #95

that was a good one d00d lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
PARTY
post Jun 6 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #96

Member No.: 1,414

More s1ckd00dicus and skankin fights please.

--------------------

QUOTE (SkankinLibertarian @ Jun 6 2010, 08:36 AM) *

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 9 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #97

np dude <3

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesseeme
post Jun 9 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #98

Member No.: 1,702

QUOTE (bruticus @ Jun 6 2010, 09:26 AM) *

Localized now. You'll only play people from north america.

I'm getting really angry with the Battlenet 2.0 thing and Blizzard in general. If they somehow fuck Diablo 3 up I will lose all faith in them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
NSBT
post Jun 9 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #99

nerdstrudel

How the hell would a new, sleeker, b.net interface ruin D3?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesseeme
post Jun 9 2010, 12:54 PM
Post #100

Member No.: 1,702

QUOTE (NerdStrudel @ Jun 9 2010, 01:43 PM) *
How the hell would a new, sleeker, b.net interface ruin D3?

Localized gameplay, one account per cd key, no public chat, pay to play at least in Russia, no LAN.
I guess I'm not to concerned about Diablo 3 as much as Battle.net

This post has been edited by Jesseeme: Jun 9 2010, 12:55 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2019 - 04:17 AM