5 Pages V   1  2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Beer Pong appreciation thread!!
bruticus
post Jun 29 2010, 04:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,146

if you don't like BP you're a disgrace. lets talk about how awesome beer pong rules!!!

--------------------
QUOTE (Klonny @ Jun 26 2010, 01:03 PM) *
Shut the fuck you, you little pussy bitch. S1ckd00d is the most hardcore motherfucker in the board-Fuck that, in northern goddamn Florida. This nigger can sport a fucking white guy fro and jump on stage playing the lamest instrument in the band and still come out a hardass, because that's his way of saying he doesn't give a fuck. This guy is so goddamn hardcore you can tell from his fucking usernames: S1ckd00d. Fuckin' doesn't even need vowels, because what does this look like, Shakespeare? Shit, that was nothing but crossdressing and gay frolicking. Bruticus, man, just from the name you can tell its what defines him: Brutal. Who the fuck is going to buy $160 dollar jeans? S1ckd00d. Because that shit is nothing to him. You might think "oh man, $160 jeans, that's like half my rent!" but this s1ck motherfucker JUST DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT. This bitch gets money, this bitch gets chicks, $160 is a drop in the motherfucking bucket to him. Who else will tell it like it is? Motherfucking s1ckd00d. You can count on this asskicker for anything. Who will tell you that there's nothing worse than a girl that is a liar? S1ckd00d. And you know what else? There isn't a single motherfucker on this planet that can outhardcore s1ckd00d. Bruce Li? Bitch. Schwarzenegger? Pussy. Chuck Norris? More like Chump Norris. There's nobody who can fuck with s1ckd00d. And make sure a pussy loser motherfucker like you never forgets that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PARTY
post Jun 29 2010, 04:52 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,414

YEAH BRO! ME AND MY LAMBDA CHI BROS PLAY THIS NON-STOP! TURN ON SOME DMB, BUST OUT THE NATTY AND THE SOLO CUPS AND IT IS ON!

--------------------

QUOTE (SkankinLibertarian @ Jun 6 2010, 08:36 AM) *
if they point of life is to reproduced, then why dont we just live on sex farms?

+Quote Post
adsfkahsdf
post Jun 29 2010, 04:52 PM
Post #3

One Year Awesome

Member No.: 873

I have fun for a game or two. Then it gets really monotonous and I would rather just drink.

+Quote Post
PARTY
post Jun 29 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,414

Skyler, I downloaded your mix. It was super good.

--------------------

QUOTE (SkankinLibertarian @ Jun 6 2010, 08:36 AM) *
if they point of life is to reproduced, then why dont we just live on sex farms?

+Quote Post
tigershark
post Jun 29 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 1,594

i love going to parties and meeting the chodes who claim to be awesome. i've met guys with their beer pong team name tattooed on them and people who rock beer pong jerseys. these people are obvious fags, but the best part is that they are not actually good at beer pong. nobody is good at beer pong except for the guys who have trick shots on youtube and if chad was half as good as he's led himself on to be, he wouldn't miss.

beer pong's aight, but the people who play it are boners and the people who take it seriously need castrated.

--------------------
QUOTE (tigershark @ Sep 3 2008, 02:18 AM) *
I DON'T SMOKE
I DON'T DRINK
I DON'T FUCK
AT LEAST I CAN FUCKING THINK

+Quote Post
sonofaresiii
post Jun 29 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #6

screenplay!

Member No.: 38

regardless of whether you're winning or losing, this is the best game to play if you have fun trash talking. and if you're playing with a partner and you lose, you can blame it all on the other person even if you didn't make a single shot.

--------------------
QUOTE (The Virgin Mary @ Aug 29 2010, 10:43 PM) [snapback]367127[/snapback]
Also, while European women aren't usually fat, most smoke, which is a huge turnoff for me personally. But really, what the fuck...it's just a one night stand anyways, so who cares at that point.

FORE SCIENCE !!

+Quote Post
tigershark
post Jun 29 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #7

start every game with, "a little known fact about me is that i've never lost at anything."
sometimes the other team will laugh, sometimes they'll get offended, sometimes they'll be like, "NO WAY, ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT'S AWESOME!"

--------------------
I DON'T SMOKE
I DON'T DRINK
I DON'T FUCK

+Quote Post
iammatt
post Jun 29 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 1,142

I've played some game called Boom? i think, it was like knockout kinda. that was fun.

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 29 2010, 05:15 PM
Post #9

beer pong is fun as hell, and yeah most people who play are super douches but playing with your friends or going to parties and just running the table and talking shit while doing it is the best. plus i enjoy the drunk you get from beer pong much more than other kinds.

--------------------
Shut the fuck you, you little pussy bitch. S1ckd00d is the most hardcore motherfucker in the board-Fuck that, in northern goddamn Florida. This nigger can sport a fucking white guy fro and jump on stage playing the lamest instrument in the band and still come out a hardass, because that's his way of saying he doesn't give a fuck. This guy is so goddamn hardcore you can tell from his fucking usernames: S1ckd00d. Fuckin' doesn't even need vowels, because what does this look like, Shakespeare? Shit, that was nothing but crossdressing and gay frolicking. Bruticus, man, just from the name you can tell its what defines him: Brutal. Who the fuck is going to buy $160 dollar jeans? S1ckd00d. Because that shit is nothing to him. You might think "oh man, $160 jeans, that's like half my rent!" but this s1ck motherfucker JUST DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT. This bitch gets money, this bitch gets chicks, $160 is a drop in the motherfucking bucket to him. Who else will tell it like it is? Motherfucking s1ckd00d. You can count on this asskicker for anything. Who will tell you that there's nothing worse than a girl that is a liar? S1ckd00d. And you know what else? There isn't a single motherfucker on this planet that can outhardcore s1ckd00d. Bruce Li? Bitch. Schwarzenegger? Pussy. Chuck Norris? More like Chump Norris. There's nobody who can fuck with s1ckd00d. And make sure a pussy loser motherfucker like you never forgets that.

+Quote Post
Stiffie
post Jun 29 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 122

Whole Pong > Beer Pong

Attached File  n31501013_31706944_5209.jpg ( 49.63K ) Number of downloads: 39

+Quote Post
Mengde
post Jun 29 2010, 05:20 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 845

QUOTE (sonofaresiii @ Jun 29 2010, 05:00 PM) *
regardless of whether you're winning or losing, this is the best game to play if you have fun trash talking. and if you're playing with a partner and you lose, you can blame it all on the other person even if you didn't make a single shot.

this

--------------------

QUOTE (SkankinLibertarian @ Sep 9 2009, 08:30 PM) *
sorry for trying to culture you

+Quote Post
SkankinLibrarian
post Jun 29 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #12

Terrible. Just terrible.

Member No.: 9,850

if you need a game to get drunk then you arent doing it right

--------------------

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 29 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #13

and thats why you're fat as shit

--------------------

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 29 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #14

edit: so fat it took two posts to say that

This post has been edited by bruticus: Jun 29 2010, 05:31 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Injun
post Jun 29 2010, 06:08 PM
Post #15

boner mcgee

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 139

you don't even play beer pong, you play beirut
that being said, no one here under the age of 20 could beat me

--------------------
QUOTE (SkankinLibrarian @ May 29 2009, 01:49 PM) *
i dont have a facebook
facebook is for faggots

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 29 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #16

beirut and beer pong are interchangeable. i mean, how many people do you see playing with paddles compared to the tossing version? how many people do you know call it beirut? or are you just looking for love handshake points?

--------------------

+Quote Post
tigershark
post Jun 29 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (SkankinLibertarian @ Jun 29 2010, 04:24 PM) *
if you need a game to get drunk then you arent doing it right

tru dat g

beer bong > beer pong

--------------------
I DON'T SMOKE
I DON'T DRINK
I DON'T FUCK

+Quote Post
bruticus
post Jun 29 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #18

beer bongs rule, as do shotguns. i love shotgunning beer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Injun
post Jun 29 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #19

boner mcgee

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 139

QUOTE (bruticus @ Jun 29 2010, 06:14 PM) *
beirut and beer pong are interchangeable. i mean, how many people do you see playing with paddles compared to the tossing version? how many people do you know call it beirut? or are you just looking for love handshake points?

i play actual beerpong because i have a ping pong table in my apartment, shit gets competitive

--------------------
QUOTE (SkankinLibrarian @ May 29 2009, 01:49 PM) *
i dont have a facebook
facebook is for faggots

+Quote Post
Playacting Anarc...
post Jun 29 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #20

Proud citizen of the 3rd most boring city on the fucking planet.

Member No.: 116

Dumbest game

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~whocares~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1  2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2018 - 05:12 AM