Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: post ugly cars
Streetlight Manifesto Unofficial Forum > RISC > Streetlight Manifesto
melisSKA

A minotaur. Srsly? v8, 350hp, sounds good to me, but look at it?!
Sheep VII

Subaru Baja is the worst i can think of.

I also think El Caminos are pretty ugly
Berto
melisSKA
ahahah I remember my dad wanting a baja when I was like 15 and seriously, thats one of the only times I've said fuck in front of him.

"Hey Dad, what kinda car you getting?"
"oh I'm considering a Baja..."
"FUCK THAT, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

I was grounded for a month.

oh and a mini clubman

optimus prime

Tim
QUOTE (optimus prime @ Feb 18 2009, 04:53 AM) *

whoa whoa whoa. bite your tounge mother fucker. all that car needed from plymouth was a hemi and it would have been the most badass car in 50 years.

dumbest car ever

that however is pretty sick and most likely the color that the cadillac will be once its out of the bodyshop
The Virgin Mary
QUOTE (Sheep VII @ Feb 18 2009, 03:59 AM) *

QUOTE (bertoXIV @ Feb 18 2009, 04:03 AM) *

Tony

BrainOnSka
This belongs to someone who I've gone to school with since 8th grade, you can spot it a mile away on campus. I actually took this directly from her facebook.
Tim
from the look of the fender badges, thats a 6 cylinder. there is a girl i used to go to school with that had the same thing. i have a pink cadillac, therefore, its ok.
tigershark
QUOTE (BrainOnSka @ Feb 18 2009, 10:39 AM) *
my daddy buys me whatever i want
BrainOnSka
^Pretty sure that's true actually. If I remember correctly she got it the day she turned 16 before she even got her license.
Tim
QUOTE (Tony @ Feb 18 2009, 12:35 PM) *

that is so close to a hot rod that i might consider buying it. chop the top 4 inches, paint it flat black, and drop a V8 (twin turbo straight 6) and im all in.

EDIT: and take out the front fenders. and it needs to be RWD. fuck it, it can stay orange. i like it.
tigershark
QUOTE (BrainOnSka @ Feb 18 2009, 10:44 AM) *
^Pretty sure that's true actually. If I remember correctly she got it the day she turned 16 before she even got her license.

nevermind, i read that was your car or something haha...

even still, her daddy def bought it for her (the truth judging by the house in the background) or she's vag-deep in debt. you should def befriend her.
iammatt
QUOTE (Sheep VII @ Feb 18 2009, 04:59 AM) *

Subaru Baja is the worst i can think of.

I also think El Caminos are pretty ugly

I kinda like the car. Predominantly because of the convenience factor.

what never mind an open trunk does kinda suck.'

edit: I still kinda want to get one.
melisSKA
Do you guys watch top gear? The busey thing reminded me of the cool wall. I'm glad it returned.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

also, s16, lol?

get back the ska

Worst Batmobile ever.
Playacting Anarchist
Tim
there is nothing ugly about ANY classic car. melissa, seriously, s16? where did you see that? and is it rear wheel drive? cause thats all that really matters.
Sheep VII
I like the old white-sided tires. I wish those were still common.
sellout

do these have a name? the pic's url just says "smart car". i really want something like this. i know its ugly but ive been looking to getting something good on gas for a long time. last time i looked into them they topped out at 45mph. hopefully theres been some improvement. maybe in the next 10 years these will become more practical.
sonofaresiii
QUOTE (get back the ska @ Feb 18 2009, 03:11 PM) *

Worst Batmobile ever.
Sheep VII
QUOTE (get back the ska @ Feb 18 2009, 03:11 PM) *

Worst Batmobile ever.
iammatt
QUOTE (selloutwithme @ Feb 18 2009, 04:36 PM) *

do these have a name? the pic's url just says "smart car". i really want something like this. i know its ugly but ive been looking to getting something good on gas for a long time. last time i looked into them they topped out at 45mph. hopefully theres been some improvement. maybe in the next 10 years these will become more practical.

I'm pretty sure they are just called smart cars. and I'm pretty sure they've improved. My friend in germany is good friend with someone who has one and she's mentioned being on the autovan before with it. It only has like a foot and a half of trunk though.
hoax
i think P.T cruisers and punch buggys are pretty damn.. if not ugly, just really really annouying.
sellout
lol, i would really like to see about getting one of these, $13,000 really isnt all that bad. does your friend lof your friend ike his? had any problems or anything?
iammatt
As far as I know he hasn't had any problems and he likes it a lot minus it only seating 2 people.
Tim
QUOTE (Sheep VII @ Feb 18 2009, 03:29 PM) *
I like the old white-sided tires. I wish those were still common.

you mean white walls??? theyre fairly easy to come by. you can also make your own with a mini grinder (thank you chris pazsik)

QUOTE (selloutwithme @ Feb 18 2009, 03:36 PM) *

their name is "stupid."
the gas mileage isnt that great. about 37mpg. the same as a mini cooper, only waaaaay gayer.
they go for 16000ish. too much for what it is.
they have a high compression 1 liter engine that requires premium fuel.

if you wanna get a car with good mileage pick up a mid to late 90s 4 cylinder witha 5 speed manual transmission. try to go nissan or toyota. they have the best reliabilty. i had a 98 sentra with over 400k and it got over 40mpgs and only cost me 700. i got more than 400 miles to the 10 gallon tank.
Tim
QUOTE (Playacting Anarchist @ Feb 18 2009, 03:12 PM) *

im watching back to the future 2 right now and this is the car in the goldie wilson III "hover car conversion" commercial.
aggro

These things are all over Europe
Injun
QUOTE (Playacting Anarchist @ Feb 18 2009, 04:12 PM) *

this was the first thing that came to mind
how can you not find this ugly Tm?
Tim
edsels are rare. very rare. i love the astetics of classics. plus i love this...

1961 chrysler 300G convertible
iammatt
I like the headlights.
Drax

Smart ForTwo

They aren't great on gas.

They can hit ~75mph.

They have been in production for over 10 years now.
melisSKA
for the record, the new batmobile is fucking badass, especially the motorcycle part.

i20, ew hyundai sucks anyways they have a knack for building ugly pieces of shits.
eg. accent

also, is it acceptable to stop talking to a guy that you're whatevering because he is obsessed with his stupid xB?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN