Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: xzibit
Streetlight Manifesto Unofficial Forum > RISC > Streetlight Manifesto
melisSKA

oh and

more?
Tim
pimp my ride had a few awesome episodes. the best was the 65 impala ss that they dropped the 6.6 diesel and the allison 5 speed into. 800hp and 1400ft/lbs of torque. oh, and nothing shitty. they repainted the exterior in metallic candy apple red and put the interior back together in red and white with, maybe, a cd player.
melisSKA
QUOTE (Tim @ Feb 23 2009, 12:30 PM) *
pimp my ride had a few awesome episodes. the best was the 65 impala ss that they dropped the 6.6 diesel and the allison 5 speed into. 800hp and 1400ft/lbs of torque. oh, and nothing shitty. they repainted the exterior in metallic candy apple red and put the interior back together in red and white with, maybe, a cd player.

I NEEEEDS THIS
jamal bearings
Xzibit is not that bad of a rapper, "Paparazzi" is a great song.
Ska7245
MeeSTa3k

My mashup album is out tomorrow, by the way...
RotatingHornSection
melisSKA
ChrisBlumen
This thread has brought lulz, specifically Rotating Horn. Please, more.
BrainOnSka

melisSKA
lol wut?

the pic didn't work any other way, but I'd say it worth it.

d-money
yo yo dawg for the win
sonofaresiii
some of these are really funny, some are stupid and it's like the creator just didn't get what the joke was
ChrisBlumen
The yo yo one was great, but the oven one was shit.

shoulda been a bong in the oven so you can bake while you bake.
davey1212k
the yo yo dog was seriously the best. no joke, i cracked up for over a minute on that one...that just made my day so much.
Crow Evermore
These are better:

melisSKA
Bradley Awesome
hahahahah, these are awesome.
hammond egger
the dale earnhardt one was the best, but only because there were several with the regular format in front of it.
Crow Evermore
QUOTE (melisSKA @ Feb 24 2009, 10:33 AM) *

melisSKA wins this thread.
Sheep VII

sonofaresiii
Yo dawg, I herd you like representing, so we put modern gifts in your powerpoint so you can present present presents while you present
d-money
yo dawg i herd you like training dolphins so i put a railroad on your dolphins so you can train your dolphins while you train your dolphins
tobias19
yo dawg i herd you like water so i dumped yo car in a lake.
carr5227
yo dawg i herd you like apples?
JP Penney
Yo dawg, I heard you like breaking records so I got you records so you can break the record for breaking records while breaking records.
MeeSTa3k
optimus prime
Yo dawg I heard you were in The Toasters
So we put The Toasters in toasters
so you could be in the Toasters while being in the toasters.
cockass
QUOTE (jpmillman @ Mar 4 2009, 01:55 AM) *
Yo dawg, I heard you like breaking records so I got you records so you can break the record for breaking records while breaking records.

win.
sagrr
QUOTE (Ska7245 @ Feb 23 2009, 04:25 PM) *

win
customconcern05
i just thought of this one in response to the recent facebook trend that has spawned retarded sites like www.tagfacebook.com...

yo dawg, i heard you liked tagging people, so i made a picture of a bunch of cartoon characters for you to tag so u can tag people while ur tagging people.
Bradley Awesome
i hate that stuff so much. wow.
customconcern05
ik man, half of my news feed is filled with that garbage
Sheep VII
me too, i hate that shit. why did everyone start doing it all of a sudden
Bradley Awesome
QUOTE (Sheep VII @ Mar 5 2009, 08:25 PM) *
me too, i hate that shit. why did everyone start doing it all of a sudden

cuz it's soooooo funnnyyyy. duh
LULZPUP
haha I agree about that stuff. Except I took the pokemon one. I don't really know who to tag for all of them though...I got tagged as Mr. Mime. lulz.
Sheep VII
QUOTE (LULZPUP @ Mar 5 2009, 09:54 PM) *
haha I agree about that stuff. Except I took the pokemon one. I don't really know who to tag for all of them though...I got tagged as Mr. Mime. lulz.

don't do it. it is like facebook-cancer
MPerdomo
The only pokemons people should be posting are pokeparents:

tigershark
FUCKING MISSINGNO!
MPerdomo
JDBBG
Logan
QUOTE (customconcern05 @ Mar 5 2009, 10:04 PM) *
i just thought of this one in response to the recent facebook trend that has spawned retarded sites like www.tagfacebook.com...

yo dawg, i heard you liked tagging people, so i made a picture of a bunch of cartoon characters for you to tag so u can tag people while ur tagging people.

It's kinda odd how that stuff gets around because it only started a few days ago, but yet everyone across the whole US with a facebook has experienced it. Shit's crazy to think about.

Also, fucking niggers ruining internet jokes.
sonofaresiii
yo dawg, i herd u like to ride, so we put a dildo on your saddle so you can ride while you ride
Logan
QUOTE (Logan @ Mar 6 2009, 12:21 AM) *
It's kinda odd how that stuff gets around because it only started a few days ago, but yet everyone across the whole US with a facebook has experienced it. Shit's crazy to think about.

Also, fucking niggers ruining internet jokes.

What the fuck, vaguely racist 17yo version of me? Who even are you?
Klonny
You sound like you were posting on 4chan a lot
Logan
You sound like you were posting on 4chan a lot

Got it in one.
Injun
We all have posts from back in the day we're not too proud of.
ohnoes
Dont forget there was a very brief period of time where it was perceived as kind of okay to say it in the right context...

Just to give everyone an idea of what society thought of the concept of being PC in general around 2009

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN