Yeah that edit made it even lamer.

gj Rob.
RSFable
jamal bearings
Robby's hittin' the sauce again guys.
RSFable
PARTY UP in here
iammatt
I'm probably going to go see that show you're playing at the DDC. I went there tonight and it was lame. Some leader of courage crew was being a dick to my friend and ended up breaking his nose and they canceled the rest of the show even the my friend didn't complain.
RotatingHornSection
QUOTE (iammattpleevee @ Feb 28 2009, 11:08 PM) *
I'm probably going to go see that show you're playing at the DDC. I went there tonight and it was lame. Some leader of courage crew was being a dick to my friend and ended up breaking his nose and they canceled the rest of the show even the my friend didn't complain.

lol. Those cocks are everywhere in Dayton. I think they're trying to get their own episode of Gangland.

They've got the courage to start fights where they outnumber people 6 to 1. COURAGExCREWXXX

carr5227
straight edge gang = lol
iammatt
Yeah that's how it is. tonight it was me and 4 friend. they are all 17. and then it was him and the 30 or so younger straight edge kids.

I never realized you lived in ohio till now.
RSFable
Don't disrespect us or you will die
iammatt
The dude with the beard at the ddc I was talking to told some story about them beating up a bunch of skinheads.
RSFable
sweet story bro
carr5227
845 rumble crew vs courage crew anytime
iammatt
QUOTE (RSFable @ Mar 1 2009, 12:25 AM) *
sweet story bro

asshole.
RSFable
failpost
RSFable
QUOTE (iammattpleevee @ Feb 28 2009, 11:43 PM) *

Fixed.
Bandit22
^win/fail??
JP Penney
Pretty lame dude...
d-money
hahahaha courage crew????

whaaaaat

that is so awesome
Injun
EVERYONE DRINK!
d-money
lols
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN