Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: im os durnk
Streetlight Manifesto Unofficial Forum > RISC > Streetlight Manifesto
tigershark
hi everyone

we payed super slammash melleee loser drnks winer drnks but loser hasw to have last pick ast alchoho.

ok
first place gets tot uchoose his aloc hol and last poace doesn.t.

so we had ber and (pabst) and peperming shcnas and watermleon mccormicks c vodka and jagermesister. first place gets first pickk at the booze and second place gets ssecdond place and theird place gets third pkcf and fourth gerts fouth pick (waterjeon mccomricks)

and cheris ket losting because i rule at smash (ya u jpmill[manlover] ill fuck you up faggot]) anbd he drnak a laot of that shit vodka shand througho up.

we the troops ohn the west and we never rest. im licking madcap ok bye
Sheep VII
The internet is off limits to you while you are drunk.
AcousticBandit
QUOTE (Sheep VII @ Mar 8 2009, 01:49 AM) *
The internet is off limits to you.
hunttehlulz

The internet is off.
mrfancycrackers
QUOTE (tigershark @ Mar 8 2009, 03:45 AM) *
hi everyone

we payed super slammash melleee loser drnks winer drnks but loser hasw to have last pick ast alchoho.

ok
first place gets tot uchoose his aloc hol and last poace doesn.t.

so we had ber and (pabst) and peperming shcnas and watermleon mccormicks c vodka and jagermesister. first place gets first pickk at the booze and second place gets ssecdond place and theird place gets third pkcf and fourth gerts fouth pick (waterjeon mccomricks)

and cheris ket losting because i rule at smash (ya u jpmill[manlover] ill fuck you up faggot]) anbd he drnak a laot of that shit vodka shand througho up.

we the troops ohn the west and we never rest. im licking madcap ok bye

stfu leave
s1ckd00d
dont tell him to leave, it was all in good intention.
HighonFez
"I'm so happy I could drop a deuce right here."
Crow Evermore
This is worse than my fucking drunk post.
carr5227
no, that was the worst post ever
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN