Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are you watching?
Streetlight Manifesto Unofficial Forum > RISC > Streetlight Manifesto
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75
adsfkahsdf
Maybe it will catch on like the eating/drinking threads. I'm watching A Perfect World right now. Good movie so far.
bilwit
Spartacus: Blood and Sand

FTW!
Greg
Daria
hotsoup
Something on ESPN about the NFL draft.
Jesseeme
I'm watching every Brad Neely video.
adsfkahsdf
QUOTE (bilwit @ Apr 21 2010, 02:23 PM) *

FTW!

They put these up on netflix right after they air. I always think my girlfriend would love it. Maybe I would too? We could have a common interest. HOLY SHIT.
RidingDownstream
Burn Notice
i love Bruce Campbell
Melissa
A history channel special on the antichrist.
Greg
QUOTE (melisska @ Apr 21 2010, 04:29 PM) *
A history channel special on the antichrist.

Spoiler: It's Obama.

Har har har
bilwit
QUOTE (adsfkahsdf @ Apr 21 2010, 01:11 PM) *
They put these up on netflix right after they air. I always think my girlfriend would love it. Maybe I would too? We could have a common interest. HOLY SHIT.

The first half of the season is pretty vanilla and mediocre but it gets epic by the end when they start killing d00ds off and shit hits the fan.

And there's boobies in like every episode.
Voox
Just finished watching the Freaks and Geeks series on Netflix and the new DVD that is suppose to be here today is Waiting for Guffman. And.. uh... obviously watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog last night. Will probably watch last night's episode of Lost today and then Waiting for Guffman sometime this weekend.
LULZPUP
I'm so sad because I spent three months watching every single episode of Criminal Minds and now I can't stand to watch reruns and then the new episodes are all so disappointing. I don't enjoy the show anymore sad.gif oh well

I have started watching CSI NY more. Detective Flack<3
and moar Law & Order

yeah, I like those types of shows. I'm pretty lame.
Justin
QUOTE (Greg @ Apr 21 2010, 04:34 PM) *
Spoiler: It's whoever you make it out to be.

fixed

*edit* tonight I'll be watching last nights episodes of Lost and V. Good times!
Greg
QUOTE (Justin @ Apr 21 2010, 05:41 PM) *
fixed

*edit* tonight I'll be watching last nights episodes of Lost and V. Good times!

More like its no one because the whole thing is a crock of shit.
HighonFez
QUOTE (LULZPUP @ Apr 21 2010, 04:41 PM) *
yeah, I like those types of shows. I'm pretty lame.

Please tell me you at least watch the better versions of those shows.

By which I mean Castle, Bones, maybe Numbers sometimes.

I'm watching Chicago Fire kick the collective asses of the Colorado Rapids. At least I think they will. It's an archive game. Nobody spoil it for me.
hotsoup
QUOTE (highonpez @ Apr 21 2010, 06:34 PM) *

I'm watching Chicago Fire kick the collective asses of the Colorado Rapids. At least I think they will. It's an archive game. Nobody spoil it for me.

I <3 Castle so much.
adsfkahsdf
QUOTE (RidingDownstream @ Apr 21 2010, 03:18 PM) *
Burn Notice
i love Bruce Campbell

My Name Is Bruce is expiring on netflix instant view in like a week. So I better get on watching that. I've never seen it.
LULZPUP
QUOTE (highonpez @ Apr 21 2010, 06:34 PM) *

I've never heard of Castle. I've watched a few episodes of Bones but I'm not fond of it. Same with Numbers. I don't like NCIS really, unless I'm in the mood to watch it. I haven't really adventured into any other types of those shows.

NYPD Blue was good and Boston Legal but they're not really on anymore.
PARTY
Boston Legal was so lulzy. I really only watch ESPN because I don't like anything else that is on during the day. I literally average about 3 hours of ESPN a day, but I typically watch more than that. I just watched Shutter Island, it was pretty good. I was so set on him not being crazy that when I discovered he was I was disappointed I plan to watch The Road sometime this week.
Nocley
Last night - Lost
Today - Nothing so far
Later Tonight - Likely to be a rewatch of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
LULZPUP
right now I'm watching the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie because I'm in the mood for cheesy 90s movies
PARTY
First Power Rangers movie. GO!
Berto
god i hate bones so much steve

right now: freaks and geeks
Dondles
The first season of Life on Mars over the past 24 hours.
QUOTE (bilwit @ Apr 21 2010, 08:23 PM) *

FTW!

I saw a thing about that on You Have Been Watching (a kind of panel show about what's on TV) and they had a clip montage or trailer (though if it is it's not one I can find online) and the very last scene was so hilarious.
Guy 1 (to Guy 2): I will fuck your corpse.
*Everyone laughs*
*Guy 2 stops laughing and deadpans*
Guy 2: With what cock
Justin
QUOTE (adsfkahsdf @ Apr 21 2010, 07:31 PM) *
My Name Is Bruce is expiring on netflix instant view in like a week. So I better get on watching that. I've never seen it.

You should watch this right now. Do not delay. I know you're all wrapped up in the Pirates and Brewers game like I am, wondering, "how will the bucco's overcome this 7-0 deficit in the bottom of the 8th???"

But seriously, if you like Bruce Campbell, you have to see My Name Is Bruce.
adsfkahsdf
Actually the Rangers and Red Sox are tied. ha.
HighonFez
QUOTE (bertoXIV @ Apr 21 2010, 06:56 PM) *

Huh. I mean, it's not the greatest show in existence, but I figure its head and shoulders above anything with CSI in the name. Also, there's my man-crush on David Boreanez.

QUOTE (Dondles @ Apr 21 2010, 07:15 PM) *
The first season of Life on Mars over the past 24 hours.

Spoiler Alert: There's only one season.
Good thing I checked myself before saying that. It seems the UK's version did a little better than ours.
Berto
i really like law and order svu, i guess that's a guilty pleasure?
LULZPUP
I used to hate CSI NY. I've never liked CSI Miami but only for the lulz
but I like Gary Sinise

plot for NY usually sucks but Flack is nice to look at

original CSI is ftw until Grissom went kaput

and Criminal Minds just sucks now. I want Gideon back sad.gif he was like gramps.
Bones
QUOTE (bertoXIV @ Apr 21 2010, 07:56 PM) *

right now: freaks and geeks

At first, I went sad.gif

Then I realized you were talking about the show.
hotsoup
QUOTE (LULZPUP @ Apr 21 2010, 11:30 PM) *
I used to hate CSI NY. I've never liked CSI Miami but only for the lulz
but I like Gary Sinise

plot for NY usually sucks but Flack is nice to look at

original CSI is ftw until Grissom went kaput

and Criminal Minds just sucks now. I want Gideon back sad.gif he was like gramps.

You should watch Castle. I promise this is a legitimate opinion and not my mancrush on Nathan Fillion speaking.
SkankinLibrarian
castle is awesome
Nocley
I've never seen or even heard of Castle until now. What's the general idea of it?
hotsoup
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_tv_series
Justin
I'm watching yesterday's episode of V. Fucking sweet.
dix
500 Days of Summer.
SkankinLibrarian
QUOTE (Nocley @ Apr 22 2010, 12:11 AM) *
I've never seen or even heard of Castle until now. What's the general idea of it?

id like to think of it as a satire on your basic murder mystery show, plus it has the awesomeness of nathan fillion
hotsoup
QUOTE (dix @ Apr 22 2010, 01:53 AM) *
500 Days of Summer.

An excellent choice.
adsfkahsdf
Just watched the Throw The Jew Down The Well episode of Da Ali G Show. Do people think bad of southern people for shit like that? To be fair, those people probably just thought it was hilarious and had never met a Jewish person in their life. I'm 23, and I've met like 2 Jewish people.
Terry
hellboy II golden army

fuck you that movie is amazing
dix
QUOTE (hotsoup @ Apr 21 2010, 11:59 PM) *
An excellent choice.

FUCK YA ZOOEY DESCHANEL.
Dondles
QUOTE (highonpez @ Apr 22 2010, 03:48 AM) *
Spoiler Alert: There's only one season.
Good thing I checked myself before saying that. It seems the UK's version did a little better than ours.

Haha. How was it anyway? I assume crap, as most American remakes of British things seem to be.
(Amusingly, because of how short British TV seasons are, your one actually got one more episode).
PetroleumJelly
i've gotten really into Fringe. aside from House, it's really the only show i watch, and House is getting worse. either way, Fringe's episode tonight is gonna be sweet.
adsfkahsdf
There are several things expiring on netflix soon:

Phantasm
My Name Is Bruce
Jenifer
Howard The Duck

So I guess I'll be watching those soon...maybe. Also, Lonesome Dove is coming in the mail.
?Rorshach?
right now im downloading brick and dr. horrible.

before you all totally flip shit, ive seen dr. horrible before. its fucking incredible and i want to have it on my computer. brick ive never seen, but based on the rave reviews on here and the trailer i just watched, im kind of looking forward to it.

this might be a really dumb question, but did we ever make an outright "movie recommendation" thread? i know there have been a million threads that have sort of morphed into that before and the documentary and horror movie specific threads took off pretty well, but have we ever had just a straight forward like "recommend one movie youre crazy about but most people have never seen" thread?

i think theres real potential there.
Berto
there have been so many fuckin movie recommendation threads do we really need another one

also brick owns
?Rorshach?
QUOTE (bertoXIV @ Apr 23 2010, 02:10 PM) *
there have been so many fuckin movie recommendation threads do we really need another one

also brick owns

that would sort of be the point right? one final and definitive thread.
Berto
QUOTE (?Rorshach? @ Apr 23 2010, 02:14 PM) *
one final and definitive thread.

hehe
SkankinLibrarian
good ol' fashion wraslin'
Greg
Mission Hill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN