My top choice is Star Lord
But other contenders are:
Oberyn Martell - would probably have bloody eyes or something
Groot but he's pretty difficult
Driver from Drive is always a thought
Don Draper

But I think Star Lord will work out.
adsfkahsdf
Trying to get my girlfriend to dress as Hobbes and me dress as Calvin.
sonofaresiii
You'd have to dye your hair for star lord. Also seems tough to get the body suit/jacket and all accessories down, but I bet you can do it.
Wreck
Was gonna be this guy (right) at Fest. Still don't have the glasses, hair, or a good button down yet though. (or any time/will to go get them?)

YumOJ
I need to think of something that's mental hospital appropriate because I have to work on halloween sad.gif
sonofaresiii
Be that clown guy. Wait, that might be a different show.
sonofaresiii
Honestly, working on Halloween is awesome because you're probably getting out early, and even if you're not you know it's going to be a fun, relaxed day where people are up for screwing around.
YumOJ
QUOTE (sonofaresiii @ Oct 14 2014, 10:11 PM) *
Honestly, working on Halloween is awesome because you're probably getting out early, and even if you're not you know it's going to be a fun, relaxed day where people are up for screwing around.

I'll get off at 11 PM. Hopefully it'll be chill. Don't want to deal with any fucking seclusions on halloween.
Nocley
Fest, so I'll wear a shitty shirt and get a sailor hat that ill lose before I get to GNV and call that a costume
davey1212k
QUOTE (sonofaresiii @ Oct 15 2014, 01:10 AM) *
Be that clown guy. Wait, that might be a different show.

?
sonofaresiii
Yeah be that guy
YumOJ
Yeah, I'm sure that wouldn't cause any behaviors. I'm not bald enough to be Rob Corddry either. Though I suppose that's an easy fix.
sonofaresiii
My friend and I went last year as superman and batman respectively. He recently shaved his head.

I'm trying so hard to talk him into doing Luther and joker this year.
yepyep
I was going to go as Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. That scene where he tucks his dick. I tried it out though, and I looked hideous, so now I am going to be a Droog from A Clockwork Orange.
davey1212k
QUOTE (yepyep @ Oct 17 2014, 01:21 PM) *
I was going to go as Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. That scene where he tucks his dick. I tried it out though, and I looked hideous

"would you fuck me? I'd fuck me." av-9850[1].gif
that's such a funny idea though. And it's supposed to be hideous--or at least disconcerting/unnatural. are you saying it just didn't look like it did in the movie?

I got a stupid over the top killer whale costume (b/c why not?). I'm going to a world/inferno show that night so i'll probably get fake blood on me. so then i'll become black fish. BEING TOPICAL!
LULZPUP
I'm gonna be Hacksaw Jim Duggan female version
NSBT
I guess I got talked into doin a buddy costume, my friend is like 6'4" so he's goin as Gimli, and I'm only 5'8" so I'm goin as legolas.
sonofaresiii
... What? Does he know gimli is a dwarf?
NSBT
Yes, that's the joke. Tall dwarf + Short Elf... I thought it was kinda meh to but I am givin almost 0 fucks about halloween this year so goin with the flow av-9850[1].gif.
sonofaresiii
I'm sure it'll be funnier in person.
NSBT
the costumes are soooo bad, so yes it will be, goin to a big industry party and then just a super small house party so I'll get to try out the combo in two drastically different venues. The dwarf costume he got has this SHITTY bald cap that I'm forcing the dude to wear even though he really doesn't want to. Mine comes with like a shitty cloak and boots and elf ears and some shitty bow av-9850[1].gif

edit: if nobody was wanting me to go as anything I would just go as a strip of bacon again most likely.
JP Penney
I think my Star Lord costume looked pretty good

sonofaresiii
Sweet brah. Still think you should've died your hair and made the mask, but that looks pretty rad.

So last year was Ash Ketchum, right? What was the year before that? Iron Man was three years ago, right?
JP Penney
2014: Star Lord
2013: Rick Grimes
2012: Walter White
2011: Iron Man
2010: Ash Ketchum
2009: Terrible Homemade Greenman
tigershark
QUOTE (JP Penney @ Oct 19 2014, 09:27 PM) *

i think i remember everyone defending that greenman av-9850[1].gif

my gf, friends, and i are going to vegas for halloween this year and it's gonna be sick. my gf caught wind of a rumor that "all i do" is paint my face a different color every year and she started crying that i didn't want to take halloween in vegas seriously, so i have to be kenickie from grease av-9850[1].gif
sonofaresiii
QUOTE (JP Penney @ Oct 19 2014, 11:27 PM) *

Woah, you just made me feel old. I forgot about a lot of those.
yepyep
QUOTE (davey1212k @ Oct 17 2014, 01:23 PM) *
"would you fuck me? I'd fuck me." av-9850[1].gif
that's such a funny idea though. And it's supposed to be hideous--or at least disconcerting/unnatural. are you saying it just didn't look like it did in the movie?

I got a stupid over the top killer whale costume (b/c why not?). I'm going to a world/inferno show that night so i'll probably get fake blood on me. so then i'll become black fish. BEING TOPICAL!

Oh, it looked pretty close. As in, I'm pretty sure people would've known what I was. But, I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. Especially tucking my junk. So, I gave up on it.
adsfkahsdf
Me and the gf.

Click to view attachment
sonofaresiii
since when do you have a girlfriend?
tigershark
[photo that i wanted to link to but apparently you can't hot link to facebook anymore]

i went out to vegas for halloween and it kicked ass. my lady managed to talk me out of painting my face a new color which was fucking stupid as shit cuz i was gonna do purple, but whatever. she said it was our first time in vegas and i had to go with a grease theme and i got stuck with the always memorable kenickie:

i had a curling iron in my hair before that. i did get to repeat the "you know that aint no shit, we'll be getting lots of tit in greased lightning!" line a whole bunch of times though.
hotsoup
You should have painted your face purple.
hotsoup
No joke I didn't even read your post until after I made my post and discovered you were gonna paint your face purple. Great minds or whatever.
tigershark
yeah this was def a purple year av-9850[1].gif. how are all of the cooL kids hosting pictures to post here if facebook links don't work?
sonofaresiii
tumblr
On & On & On
Beep Boop. 3 years, 2 months, 1 week, 4 days.
dumbducky

Me in 2014. I was Wayne from Wayne's World. My buddy on the left was Garth. I have no idea who the girl in the monster costume is. People were coming up to me all night and asking to take pictures. That was the last Halloween I went out, unfortunately.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN