Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SECRET SANTA 2014
Streetlight Manifesto Unofficial Forum > RISC > Streetlight Manifesto
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
?Rorshach?
You guys know the deal. If you want in, copy and paste this form into your email client of choice, fill it out and email it to me at dtbrown101@gmail.com.

NAME
USERNAME
ADDRESS
EMAIL

Please don't send me the info in any other format than that one. I know it sounds trivial and petty, but it seriously takes me a good chunk of time to put this together every year and having everything exactly the same, just makes it a lot easier to copy and paste and saves me an ass load of time.

The only other information you should include is if by some chance, you've gotten or received from the same person more than once. I make no promises, but I'll do everything in my power to make sure everyone gets a unique santa/santee this year.

Lastly, I'm not going to dig up the thread with the actual blacklist, but if anyone has a real beef against anyone who grinched them, just post it here and we'll shame them publically and not let them participate. Realistically though, 90% of our grinches have made good eventually and the other 10% are usually people who were already posting less and less and just left the board.

Happy Holidays fuckers.
davey1212k
fuck it, I've been here long enough, I'm in.
HighonFez
Of course I'm in.

edit: But you will have to retrieve my information as part of a geocaching puzzle. Because that's just part of the fun.
SkankinLibrarian
I'm in
hotsoup
QUOTE (HighonFez @ Nov 18 2014, 06:36 PM) *
Of course I'm in.

edit: But you will have to retrieve my information as part of a geocaching puzzle. Because that's just part of the fun.

Same.
sonofaresiii
if steve gets me i want him to make a geocache puzzle for my gift

just throwing that out there
ohnoes
I am doing this.

Whoever I get is not prepared for the awesome, as I intend to overcompensate for my previous grinching this year.

edit: unless I get hotsoup, in which case I fully intend to send one of these http://www.theflagstore.ca/store/its-a-team-effort/ covered in beaver pheremone.
tigershark
in like wattt
sellout
Totally in.

edit: The tier based system from the other thread sounds super hard to organize. I've come through each year that I've participated and so have my Santas. If someone's Santa falls through by Dec 25, I'll act as a backup Santa to those who have yet to receive something. That way there's no waiting around until late February to get something.
rcon
I've been teetering on doing it this year I kind of felt like an ass when I got a bunch of neat shit when I wasn't really able to send too much out and I'm still the most broke barista ever but I'll probably say fuck it and go in
?Rorshach?
QUOTE (rcon @ Nov 21 2014, 04:01 PM) *
I've been teetering on doing it this year I kind of felt like an ass when I got a bunch of neat shit when I wasn't really able to send too much out and I'm still the most broke barista ever but I'll probably say fuck it and go in

Next week is double markouts!
RotatingHornSection
am i known enough?
SkankinLibrarian
QUOTE (RotatingHornSection @ Nov 21 2014, 11:05 PM) *
am i known enough?

Who the fuck are you?
rcon
QUOTE (?Rorshach? @ Nov 21 2014, 05:47 PM) *
Next week is double markouts!

Nah son we have those now!! Also partner shopping days yeehaw.
RotatingHornSection
QUOTE (SkankinLibrarian @ Nov 22 2014, 01:14 AM) *
Who the fuck are you?

I don't even know anymore.
?Rorshach?
Last call on sign ups.

In the next day or two I'll make up a list of everyone who's participating just so you guys can double check and make sure I'm not missing anyone, then I'll have assignments out early this week so dudes can rock Black Friday deals if they're feeling super ambitious.

QUOTE (rcon @ Nov 22 2014, 10:11 AM) *
Nah son we have those now!! Also partner shopping days yeehaw.

I thought it was the week of the 24th, but maybe it's different across the country. You dudes doing eggnog yet?
rcon
QUOTE (?Rorshach? @ Nov 22 2014, 01:46 PM) *
I thought it was the week of the 24th, but maybe it's different across the country. You dudes doing eggnog yet?

Fuck eggnog
But yes
HighonFez
Once a barista, always a barista.
?Rorshach?
Alright dudes, here's the list of people I just sent assignments to,

rotating
rcon
davey
sellout
tigershark
ohnoes
skankin
alex
hotsoup
blaarg

If I missed anybody, let me know.
SkankinLibrarian
QUOTE (?Rorshach? @ Nov 27 2014, 12:14 AM) *
Alright dudes, here's the list of people I just sent assignments to,

rotating
rcon
davey
sellout
tigershark
ohnoes
skankin
alex
hotsoup
blaarg

If I missed anybody, let me know.

No Steve?
sonofaresiii
fuck steve
HighonFez
Aw mannnnnn.
sellout
Thanks for getting assignments out. Pay day is tomorrow so that worked out perfectly. Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Santa's Little Helper
QUOTE (davey1212k @ Nov 18 2014, 03:33 PM) *
fuck it, I've been here long enough, I'm in.

santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif You have 3 packages from 3 different vendors heading your way with an estimated delivery date of December 4 for at least one of them. santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif
adsfkahsdf
I missed this shit fast.
Santa's Little Helper
Hey Tigershark:

What Kind of Coffee do you drink?

What size Condom do you wear?

Bad Brains or Minor Threat?

Whats your Tshirt size?

Troops of Tomorrow or Beat the Bastard?

if you had to make love to one of the kardashians, which one would you choose?

if a train leaves Seattle at 60 MPH on a tuesday afternoon and a train leaves Austin at 75 MPH on thursday morning. how many hipsters die in the crash?

sonofaresiii
QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ Dec 2 2014, 05:54 AM) *
if you had to make love to one of the kardashians, which one would you choose?

there's more than one?
Santa's Little Helper
So I got the same person as last year. Before I mail out a gift, does anyone care about this? I'm okay with it.
Santa's Little Helper
hotsoup:
do you own a record player?

apologizes if I already PMed. I don't know how to use technology.
sellout
QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ Dec 2 2014, 01:33 PM) *
So I got the same person as last year. Before I mail out a gift, does anyone care about this? I'm okay with it.

Only if you got the Jew.
davey1212k
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for the spork!!!!!
sellout
Glad it got to you! The knife blade being part of the fork's edge seemed a little iffy but reviews said it was great. Maybe it'll be good for camping or if you take your lunch to work.

edit: Order 2 is coming to you tomorrow. Order 3 doesn't have shipping details yet.
blaarg
What's our limit again?
SkankinLibrarian
QUOTE (blaarg @ Dec 4 2014, 09:26 AM) *
What's our limit again?

20 or 25... But I've gone over it before.
sonofaresiii
QUOTE (blaarg @ Dec 4 2014, 10:26 AM) *
What's our limit again?

I think officially it's $20, but also I think it's just "a reasonable amount." No one's expecting a new xbox or anything, but if you find stuff for $30 or so I don't think anyone's gonna be pissed if you go for it. Likewise, I don't think anyone will be super disappointed if you just keep it to $10-$15, just find something cool.
ohnoes
Shabam. Just ordered my SS's gift.
Santa's Little Helper
Sellout -

What size shirt? --hotsoup also answer this, you're getting a fuckin awesome T shirt smile.gif
Do you own a record player?
What game consoles do you own?
Are you allergic to anything?
Do you believe in ghosts?
sellout
QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ Dec 5 2014, 11:16 PM) *
Sellout -

What size shirt? --hotsoup also answer this, you're getting a fuckin awesome T shirt smile.gif
Do you own a record player?
What game consoles do you own?
Are you allergic to anything?
Do you believe in ghosts?

Medium
Nope, but I do have a small Vinyl collection of BTMI stuff
Wii, Wii U, 360
Nope
Sure!
Santa's Little Helper
TigerShark, your shit is going to get to you eventually.
sonofaresiii
I figure this is also worth saying for most of us...

I'll be out of town from the 20th to the 30th (first Indiana, then Atlanta, then Indiana again), so if tracking information or whatever shows it'll get here after the 20th probably best to just cancel it and wait until January, nbd.

Anyone else got times they won't be at their given address?
davey1212k
FUCKIN THANK YOU SELLOUT. love the risc shirt and sycamore smith CD. And I'll definitely have to find a good placement for those tasteful nintendo and star wars stickers.

My round 1 of gift is on their way to my Secret Santa. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
rcon
QUOTE (sellout @ Dec 2 2014, 12:48 PM) *
Only if you got the Jew.

DAT'S ME
sellout
QUOTE (davey1212k @ Dec 8 2014, 07:08 PM) *
FUCKIN THANK YOU SELLOUT. love the risc shirt and sycamore smith CD. And I'll definitely have to find a good placement for those tasteful nintendo and star wars stickers.

You're welcome! The prints are part of a "Select Your Hero" series that you can check out here if you want more. I skimmed your past posts where you mentioned Zelda and Star Wars so I figured I couldn't go wrong with Leia and Link. There's also Chewie and Yoda if you want to stick with a theme but the guy does a lot of X-men, Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman, and other stuff.
Santa's Little Helper
Chuck, your gift will be mailed today.
SkankinLibrarian
QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ Dec 11 2014, 10:03 AM) *
Chuck, your gift will be mailed today.

Thanks steve, can't wait to get it. you are the only one who calls me chuck on here
sonofaresiii
UNLESS IT WAS A GIANT RUSE!
sonofaresiii
it probably wasn't though
davey1212k
another way to ruin secret santa: look at who has viewed your profile recently
sonofaresiii
...that's what santa's little helper is for, folks.

also, i view people's profiles all the time. and comment on them. why don't we ever use the profile comment feature anymore?
Santa's Little Helper
Alright rcon, I couldn't decide what to get you so you're getting two packages. One by Sunday and the other by Tuesday. Keep an eye out for them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN