Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Actual streetlight thread
Streetlight Manifesto Unofficial Forum > RISC > Streetlight Manifesto
YumOJ
I was listening to the hands that thieve today. Imagine a world where goiter thompson had just fucking made music instead of being a little bitch about victory refusing to count knapsbm as a record for their contract. Has a band ever fucking missed their moment for a shittier fucking reason?
SkankinLibrarian
The oneders dropped the ball pretty hard.
Klonny
Missing their moment. You know, that is the absolute definition of Streetlight's legacy.
dumbducky
I listened to their whole discography while I was driving the other day. It sucks because all of their original material is great and holds up really well, but then KNAPBSM and 99SoR just feel bland and were really only created because of the circumstances.
ohnoes
I mildly disagree.

dumbducky
I didn't say there was nothing good on 99SoR, just that as a whole it isn't great. Linoleum is my fucking jam.
Klonny
For every legit good song on 99SoR there's like 2 legitimately bad songs
SkankinLibrarian
Voox
I'm out of date with the filters... what is KNAPBSM?
Klonny
KN as performed by
?Rorshach?
QUOTE (Voox @ Apr 22 2017, 10:48 PM) *
I'm out of date with the filters... what is KNAPBSM?

Uh sorry, who are you?
sonofaresiii
vicky knapsboom was like ten years ago
sonofaresiii
11 years ago actually. and the original is 19 years old. also me and dylan have been facebook friends for 9 years today.
SkankinLibrarian
Its been 8 years since I first joined.
Dondles
QUOTE (SkankinLibrarian @ Apr 24 2017, 06:04 PM) *
Its been 8 years since I first joined.

Jesus christ.
ChrisBlumen
Cousin
Injun
QUOTE (ChrisBlumen @ Apr 29 2017, 04:02 AM) *
Cousin

lol
Logan
I only realized yesterday that Ben Carr is the name of the dancing guy from The Mighty Mighty Bosstones because My Brother, My Brother and Me riffed on it. I assumed it was the posters name.
SkankinLibrarian
Flavor flav!
Klonny
I remember the 10 year anniversary thread for 1.17.98

We're gonna hit the 20th anniversary soon

Lets see if I can't remember what I posted. "Would post again in 10 years"? In reply to reposting every year

Eh. The thread was titled "it's been 10 years" and said "lets have a moment of silence." I planned on reposting the entire OP in January but then thought fuck it, and now I'm posting this
dumbducky
4. We’re going to be working, generally nonstop, but especially through this weekend, to bring you another update with more specifics and more answers to the many questions you may have, by early next week

April 21, 2017, with no followup two weeks later. Classic.
Boner City
I wouldn't have it any other way.
sellout
I'm seeing Streetlight in Orlando this Summer if any of you guys end up being there. I think Idle and Kelcey are the only Floridians left.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN