Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BOTAR "A Call To Arms" original EP
Streetlight Manifesto Unofficial Forum > RISC > Streetlight Manifesto
FR4NCESTHEMUTE
Been looking everywhere for years for a copy of the original DIY "A Call To Arms" by BOTAR.

If anyone has a copy, let me know. I'm willing to make an offer to meet your needs. It will go to a permanent collection.

Also looking for the Gimp cassette, but they pop up on eBay more often than ACTA.
ohnoes
Pretty sure one of those sold for $1000 on here once

edit: also I will offer one more penny than that guy^
FR4NCESTHEMUTE
QUOTE (ohnoes @ May 23 2017, 11:38 AM) *
Pretty sure one of those sold for $1000 on here once

edit: also I will offer one more penny than that guy^

Well, looks like you got it for $1000.01.

Last one I saw went on eBay for ~$250 in December 2015.

Appreciate your input.
SkankinLibrarian
PM Drubixcube he has it.
FR4NCESTHEMUTE
QUOTE (SkankinLibrarian @ May 23 2017, 03:57 PM) *
PM Drubixcube he has it.

Even though I just joined today, I lurked here back in 2004-2007 (after that only around Streetlight releases), but I've seen that a million times. Didn't think I'd ever be on the receiving end of it, at all. Am I going to get a Lemon Party disguised as an eBay link next?

EDIT: Fuck it, I PM'ed him anyways on the off chance he's got it. wink.gif
ohnoes
no hes got it man just keep messaging
FR4NCESTHEMUTE
QUOTE (ohnoes @ May 23 2017, 05:45 PM) *
no hes got it man just keep messaging

Perfect, good looks.
yepyep
I have a copy with the original case. Not sure I'm ready to part with it, but I'd consider an offer.
FR4NCESTHEMUTE
QUOTE (yepyep @ May 24 2017, 11:33 AM) *
I have a copy with the original case. Not sure I'm ready to part with it, but I'd consider an offer.

PM, thanks for following up.
HighonFez
QUOTE (FR4NCESTHEMUTE @ May 23 2017, 08:13 AM) *
Also looking for the Gimp cassette, but they pop up on eBay more often than ACTA.

Ha. I actually have a photocopied version of this I got in an eBay auction like 10 years ago. Still probably not willing to part with it.
Logan
Of the gimp album? Didn't we not know what the art for it looked like until a decade ago? What's it look like?
HighonFez
Wait. Shit. My brain just completely glossed over the words in that post not "cassette". I have Rules of the Game. I think there was a thread involving Gimp tape art though. And when my search fails, maybe Dondles can rescue us...

edit: Only found another post of myself talking about posting a picture of it. lol
?Rorshach?
I remember us having the Gimp art somewhere.

Also, Thain...I thought I was getting that BOTAR EP in your will?
Dondles
Well I have the scans of both RotG and SfM up on the site, as well as cleaned up cover-only images.

Let me see if I can find the thread they were posted in.
Dondles
Logan found it on LiveJournal.
Dondles
And here's where Steve posted the RotG scans (now deleted).
FR4NCESTHEMUTE
QUOTE (Dondles @ May 25 2017, 04:37 AM) *
Well I have the scans of both RotG and SfM up on the site, as well as cleaned up cover-only images.

Let me see if I can find the thread they were posted in.

Your site? Awesome, I literally just used the show database to ID and make a list of all the shows I went to.

It was here ~10 years ago I first saw the Call to Arms scans. Dope resource. Thank you.
FR4NCESTHEMUTE
QUOTE (HighonFez @ May 24 2017, 05:46 PM) *
Ha. I actually have a photocopied version of this I got in an eBay auction like 10 years ago. Still probably not willing to part with it.

I just picked up Rules of the Game cassette on eBay last month. I have no way of knowing if mine was photocopied or not and I probably won't even check haha.
Dondles
QUOTE (FR4NCESTHEMUTE @ May 25 2017, 01:28 PM) *
Your site? Awesome, I literally just used the show database to ID and make a list of all the shows I went to.

It was here ~10 years ago I first saw the Call to Arms scans. Dope resource. Thank you.

lol, it hasn't even been updated in... what? Seven years?
HighonFez
QUOTE (Dondles @ May 25 2017, 04:36 PM) *

Then everything is still up to date.
FR4NCESTHEMUTE
QUOTE (Dondles @ May 25 2017, 05:36 PM) *

Luckily I've only been to like 2-3 of their shows in the past 7 years so the list mostly helped me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN