Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lol, somethingawful
Streetlight Manifesto Unofficial Forum > RISC > Streetlight Manifesto
MPerdomo
Everyone has talked about how easy it is to get banned there....i signed up yesterday, and have posted like 20+ times, and haven't gotten any ill effect.

Shows what happens when you aren't thread cancer
donttouchmethere
SA hasn't brought any funny to the table since about '05.
PCN
I keep meaning to join there...
My friend told me this story from on there about a kid thinking he's a gay yoshi and his boy friend is a tails and they fuck eachothers belly buttons in the furry stories they write...
It was pretty disturbing...
mrfancycrackers
I've been thinking for a long time about signing up on Somethingawful, because I like the idea of a huge internet forum. I used to post on Current Events on GameFAQs but that site is a fucking hellhole. I like the idea of a similar board, but not filled with retards. But I am not sure if I am willing to pay for an internet forum.
melisSKA
Only go for the link of the day.
Playacting Anarchist
Weekend web owns

Basically, dont be an idiot or criticize Lowtax and you'll be fine.
Drax
< Mysterious Aftertaste

If you post like it's 4chan, you'll get banned fast as hell. I've been there for years, and I've been probated once. It depends on the subforum admins too.
MPerdomo
QUOTE (Drax @ Nov 14 2007, 03:54 PM) *
< Mysterious Aftertaste

If you post like it's 4chan, you'll get banned fast as hell. I've been there for years, and I've been probated once. It depends on the subforum admins too.

I really had to hold my tongue when they posted the girl last night on GBS who an hero'd because someone called her fat on myspace
Tristan
people on SA are definitely a deluded subset of internets. The photoshops used to be good though.
RotatingHornSection
GameFAQs was cool before Karma. Maybe...probably not.
frenemy
QUOTE (Drax @ Nov 14 2007, 11:54 AM) *
< Mysterious Aftertaste

Hahah, you didn't know that Mark runs this place.

EDIT:

removed
Total Posts: 11 (5.21 posts per day)

Hey, 11 is not 20...unless you posted 20 times in normal places and 9 times in FYAD.
skaman31689
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthrea...mp;pagenumber=1

There is some pretty good MSPaint stuff in there...
GLDnj23
im on sa, but i only have like 3 posts
Skavoovee
I'm on SA but I'm almost exclusively in GWS or lurking in Helldum 2000 because that shit is hilarious sometimes.
benjula2006
looks pretty lulzy, cant honestly be bothered to join another forum though.
Drax
QUOTE (frenemy @ Nov 14 2007, 04:03 PM) *
Hahah, you didn't know that Mark runs this place.

Never paid any attention to the url
Just!n
The general forums are abysmal but a few of the subforums make having an account worthwhile.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN