Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2006
Streetlight Manifesto Unofficial Forum > RISC > Streetlight Manifesto
Danny
Are there any full live SM sets recorded from 2006? I just realized, I don't have a single set from 2006.

That seems strange, but I guess it's because they had stopped playing anything interesting at all? The first thing I have from 2007 is the Starland show from last week. Is there anything from before that?
benjula2006
nope, its really weird, i was saying the same thing last december.
carr5227
I never noticed that either. That's bizarre.
The Virgin Mary
There are none from 2006. But there is hope:

dix
Aside from the Light of Day benefit, I don't think they headlined in 2006, did they? If so, that's probably got something to do with it.

I wasn't as in to them then as I am now, so I could be wrong.
Dondles
You're correct. As far as I'm aware the Light of Day 7 and 2006-05-05 at the Crocodile Rock in Allentown, PA were their only 2006 headliners. And this year they didn't play any shows at all until July when they were on the Shout It Loud tour.
Craig
QUOTE (Dondles @ Nov 15 2007, 06:32 AM) *
You're correct. As far as I'm aware the Light of Day 7 and 2006-05-05 at the Crocodile Rock in Allentown, PA were their only 2006 headliners. And this year they didn't play any shows at all until July when they were on the Shout It Loud tour.

i was at the allentown show. they didnt play anything special and it was actually a pretty short set. it was basically the same set theyd been playing when they werent headlining.
Tim
yeah, like craig said
Baby Moses
They headlined the Webster last year too. But they played a short set then too.
melisSKA
QUOTE (Craig @ Nov 15 2007, 05:05 PM) *
i was at the allentown show. they didnt play anything special and it was actually a pretty short set. it was basically the same set theyd been playing when they werent headlining.

Weird I was there too.

and every time I've seen them its basically the same set.

so stoked about seeing them play new shit, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
IPB NULL EN